If you have a question you need answering that is not listed below skip to the bottom of the page and submit the question and we'll answer it and add it to the site.
Once you contact us on the phone or on the web to request information for one of our services we will provide you with a free eligibility assessment which will determine the most appropriate visa for you. The assessment will include preliminary information on the visa conditions and how you meet the eligibility requirements. Once you agree to use our service we will process your visa application through to completion. Our service covers the checking of your documents and personal details for correctness before we lodge your application with the relevant Government/Embassy. In the event that we spot any missing information/documents from your application we will follow up by giving you a phone call or sending you an email to request the necessary details.
Thousands of customers choose Visa First to organise their working holiday visas every year because:
- We make getting the visa you need fast and hassle-free.
- We provide a free initial assessment on the process.
- We developed the unique online visa status engine which allows you to check the status of your visa 24/7. Check your status now.
- We're visa experts and have organised over 130,000 visas for people like you.
- We have a price and service promise to you to ensure a low cost effective service.
- We offer a step-by-step consultation as we do the visa.
- We provide an end-to-end service from assessment, through gathering and processing the documents till visa grant.
- We have local offices supporting the visa process.
- English language ability
- Overseas or/and Australian skilled employment
- Australian Study
- Study in regional Australia/low population growth metropolitan areas
- Partner skills
- State/territory sponsorship (for State Sponsored Skilled Migrant visa applicants)
- Fluency in one of Australia's Community language (other than English)
If you achieve a score below the pass mark then your application will be refused.
- The correctly completed Australia Visa application form;
- The visa processing fees;
- Full birth certificate or other evidence of age for all applicants included in the application;
- Originals or certified copies of qualification documents;
- Your address while the application is being processed;
- The primary applicant must provide evidence of work experience;
- All applicants must provide proof of English language ability;
- A copy of your CV;
- Employment references;
- Each applicant will need to provide Police certificates to determine whether you are of good character.
- the contact details of the company (telephone, fax, email and website);
- the name and position of the person authorised to sign the employment reference should be signed and stamped below the person's signature;
- the contact telephone number of the person writing the reference should be included in the letter;
- the period of employment (including whether permanent or temporary, full or part-time), positions held, the 5 main duties undertaken and the salary earned. Positions should be described according to the nature of duties undertaken, not by generic titles;
- a payslip from your current employer should also be included.
Documentary evidence should be included with the letter.
- Applicants/dependants older than 11 years will need to have an x-ray
- Applicants/dependants older than 15 years have need to have a blood test
If an applicant becomes pregnant during the application, we need to be advised. In these circumstances we recommend that all family members delay medicals until the child is born. All medicals should be sent together
You may include other relatives in your application if they are wholly or substantially reliant on you for financial support for their basic needs of food, shelter and clothing and they have been reliant on you for that support for a substantial period. They must also be more reliant on you than on any other person or source. A relative may be considered dependent on you if they have a mental or physical disability that prevents them from earning a living to support themselves e.g. an aged unmarried relative.
Vehicle Safety Standards
GPO Box 594
Canberra ACT 2602
Ph: 0061 2 62747506
Fax: 0061 2 62746013
For further information, please contact Visa First at email@example.com.
- Independent (Residence) Visa (Subclass 885)
- Sponsored (Residence) Visa (Subclass 886)
- Regional (Residence) Visa (Subclass 887)
- Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 487)
- Graduate (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 485)
Time frame is different for the different subclasses.
- Where an official complaint is received by Visa First, the company will record the nature of the complaint and issue an acknowledgement email to the client within 5 business days of receiving the complaint. The acknowledgement will provide the client with the contact name who is responsible for dealing with the complaint. The official complaint must be made by email (you may also write, although this will slow down the process), and confirm that the client wishes to enter this process. Please email your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visa First will investigate the complaint as swiftly as possible and where applicable, the complainant will receive a regular written update on the progress of the investigation at intervals of not more than 20 business days.
- Visa First will try to resolve the complaint within 40 business days of having received the complaint. If the complaint cannot be resolved within 40 business days, the Firm will write to the complainant notifying them of the anticipated timeframe for the conclusion of the investigation.
- Within 5 business days of the conclusion of the investigation of the complaint, Visa First will issue a resolution letter detailing the outcome of the investigation. This letter will include, if applicable, an explanation of the terms of any offer that the company is prepared to make in settlement of the complaint.